We are seeking to spread our youth Network in South East Asia, we therefore accepting applications for Country Directors for Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. This will enable the acceleration of youth cooperation across Asia and Africa in spurring sustainable growth and development in alignment with SDGs Agenda.
Africa-Asia Youth Foundation (AAYFO) is a convergence of progressive thinking African and Asian youths agreeing to forge a common goal in fostering youth cooperation between both continents haven identified key areas of exchange in Education, Culture, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Research & Development to spur sustainable growth and development in alignment with UN Agenda 2030.
In just two years, AAYFO has been expanded with more than 40 country chapters across Asia and Africa and impacted hundreds of youths though several implemented projects.
Position: Country Director
Job Types: Voluntarily
Term: 1 year
● Established National Chapter in accordance with the AAYFO Constitution & By Law.
● Arrange a proactive youth involvement in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and evaluating the various development framework to bring to the fore the common challenges faced by African and Asians in the represented country.
● Work with AAYFO networks across Asia and Africa to identify and tackle country-specific issues faced by youths in Education, Culture, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Research & Development to spur sustainable growth and development in alignment with UN Agenda 2030.
● Interface with other youth bodies and government agencies to promote the AAYFO agenda.
● Represent Africa-Asia Youth Foundation in national, regional, continental, or global forums.
● Conduct a national, self‐monitoring, and evaluation at least twice each calendar year.
● Volunteer for and accept assignments and responsibilities at national levels.
● Coordinate fundraising efforts at the national level.
Benefits of Role
● Develop strong management and organizational skills;
● Build a professional network and connections;
● Resume development;
● Recommendation letter;
• Youth, age 18-30 years and holds nationality as the country he/she represents.
• Living/residing in the represented country.
• Able to work both as a team and as an individual
• Having a strong commitment to foster youth network and cooperation across Africa and Asia
• Able to attend evaluation meetings remotely at least once a month.
• Available to work voluntarily
Please Register and follow the instruction here: bit.ly/SEAin2020.
Deadline: August 21, 2020