Currently pursuing LLB from Delhi University with focus on Law and Research. She holds a B.A(hons) Multi media and mass communication Indraprastha college for women, Delhi University. My plan for AAYFO is to identify secondary data’s that could contribute to finding or perhaps develope laws and policies in certain communities chosen. In the first phase, her focus is on Zambia, Nigeria and India.
My specific focus of research will be on: SDG goal 1 and 2: to see the extreme poverty rates in India, and some of the poorest countries in Africa and work towards finding policies that could work in the field of getting the most feasible way for food Staples to reduce hunger. Most importantly looking at the development models, comparing and finding ways of exchange.
1. Treasurer of foreign students society, Indraprastha college for women(ip) Delhi University2013-2014
2 President of foreign students society, ip college for women 2014-2015
3. Member of Ip debating society 2015-2016
4. Placement representative and head of research team, JEET the placement cell, IP college for women, DU2017-2018
5. Member of students union organizing committee, Campus law centre(2018-2019
Internship and exchange program:
4. Exchange program with Gymnasium Andreanum School , Hildeshiem, Germany
5. Internship with Aiesec Ankara, turkey (june-aug 2015)
6. Internship at Asian institute of technology, Thailand (may-august 2017)
My experience in law:
1. Member of moot Court society, Campus law centre , Delhi University
2. Participated in Clc intra college moot
competition ( April 2-5,2019)
Recepient of the Narain Prasad Pankaj Gupta Award, for The Best foreign student, , IP college for women, Delhi University 2017-2018.